NGPR is looking for a dedicated individual to assist with listing our dogs online on the Nationalpyr.org, Adopt-A-Pet and Petfinder sites. This is a paid, part-time, remote position which involves both the creation and updating of dog listings. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Receive dog Foster Q&A form via email (or digital hard copy)
- Add form to dog’s entry in Rescue Groups database (either as a submitted form or uploaded file)
- Acquire dog photos from foster that are of listing quality; then size/crop/add typeface with NGPR’s URL
- Assign to a writer to create listing using our written template. Email them the Q&A form plus photos.
- Receive listing back from writer; edit listing info as needed; add tag line to listing header (i.e. Scruffy is the Best Dog in the World)
- Post the 3 photos plus written listing to the dog’s Rescue Groups entry
- After publishing in RG, post again in Petfinder (this is a different admin site/different template)
- Recheck listings for any errors and confirm foster is on dropdown menu and location exists in RG/PF and on the nationalpyr.org/adoptable-dogs page
- Add any updates/new photos as needed
- Receive/check Foster Transfer Forms (FTF) to update foster/locations as needed
- Mark/update any dogs who are pending or adopted
- Update Owner Surrender dogs who are returned; change status to Hold
- Keep local files of dog listings and photos
- Ensuring that all content is consistent with NGPR brand identity and guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively present ideas and explain concepts.
- Familiar with use of online interfaces (training provided)
- Rudimentary understanding of HTML
- Basic photo editing skills
If you are interested, please email your resume and a few words on why you would be a good fit for this position to Sdebili@nationalpyr.org. The deadline is midnight, October 27 but if we hear from you before that we would be happy to start the conversation.